Professional Heating Replacement
Heating Replacement Services
A fully functioning heating system keeps you safe and warm during the cold winter months. When your heat pump or furnace fails, you need a quick and reliable heating installation in Athens, GA and surrounding areas. Dream Heating and Cooling can quickly restore your home’s comfort by installing the best heating unit for your home.
When you choose us for heating installation and replacement, you can expect:
- High-quality customer service
- Expert installation and replacement
- Competitive pricing
Reliable Heating Installation Services
At Dream Heating and Cooling, we can help you choose from several types of heating systems to find one that’s right for your home. We install traditional furnaces that use fuel like natural gas, or electricity to heat air and distribute it throughout your home:
- A gas furnace uses natural gas to heat the air. Although cheaper to run than an electric furnace, gas furnaces risk carbon monoxide leaks without maintenance.
- An electric furnace uses coils to heat the air. Because electricity is often more expensive than gas, they cost more to run but have fewer safety risks.
If you want a more energy-efficient heater, we can install a heat pump — a combination of a heater and air conditioner. Heat pumps usually only last 10-15 years and have a higher installation cost, but the energy savings add up and make a heat pump a good long-term investment.
Heater Replacement Services To Restore Heat To Your Home
If your heater is at the end of its life, we may recommend heating replacement in Watkinsville, GA instead of repairs. Like with heating installation, we’ll assess your home and work with you to select a new heater that fits your needs and budget. With regular maintenance, your furnace should last 20 years, and your heat pump about ten. If your unit is nearing the end of its life, it’ll need replacing soon.
How To Know You Need A New Heating Unit
If you notice any of the following signs, call Dream Heating and Cooling for heating replacement:
- Frequent repairs: Eventually, repairs and maintenance become less effective at keeping your unit running. If your furnace or heat pump requires frequent repairs, you’ll save money with a new unit.
- High energy bills: When your unit ages, your heating bills rise. If they remain high even after repairs, it’s time for a replacement.
- Strange noises: If your heating system makes rattling, banging, or screeching noises, it’s broken. If a repair doesn’t fix it, call for a replacement.
Benefits Of Replacing Your Heating System
When you replace your furnace or heat pump, you’ll gain the following benefits:
- Higher energy efficiency: Newer models have higher efficiency ratings than old units, which means lower utility bills.
- Peace of mind: You won’t have to worry about safety risks or how often you’ll pay for repairs. Your unit will run efficiently for years.
- Saves money: With lower heating bills and less frequent repairs, you’ll save money long-term despite paying for installation.
Call Dream Heating And Cooling Call For Heating Installation
When you need a reliable heating installation, don’t leave yourself shivering in your home. Dream Heating and Cooling can replace your furnace or heat pump with prompt, friendly, and professional service. Call us at 706-202-9684 to schedule an appointment today!
If you notice that your energy bills are unusually high or if your system needs frequent repairs, it may be time to replace your heater. Additionally, if your system is more than 10 years old, it is a good idea to consider replacing it with a newer model that will be more energy-efficient and reliable.
You can reduce your heating costs by investing in an energy-efficient heating system, utilizing programmable thermostats to adjust the temperature when you are not home, keeping filters clean and regularly maintained, and sealing any cracks or gaps around windows or doors that could let cold air in.