Heat Pump Services
Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, & Replacement Services
Are you looking for an all-in-one heating and cooling solution for your home? Heat pumps are an amazing HVAC solution that keeps you comfortable all year round. Whether you need maintenance, repairs, or installation, Dream Heating and Cooling is here for all your heat pump needs. With us, you can expect:
- Top-tier customer service
- Reliable repairs, maintenance, and installations
- On-time arrivals
- Licensed, insured, and trained professionals
What Is A Heat Pump?
A heat pump is an energy-efficient way of providing comfortable temperatures year-round, functioning as both a heating and air conditioning unit. Heat pumps run on electricity to transfer heat rather than generate it. When in cooling mode, heat pumps collect heat from inside your home and transfer it outdoors. In heating mode, heat pumps gather heat from the air, ground, or nearby water source, depending on the type of heat pump, and transfer the heat energy inside your home. The heating and cooling process uses all of the same components and can easily be switched using the revising valve.
Benefits Of A Heat Pump
A heat pump provides several benefits over traditional HVAC systems, such as:
- Increased energy efficiency: Due to heat pumps simply transferring heat rather than generating it, heat pumps use less energy than a traditional system.
- Easier maintenance: Because your technician is servicing one unit instead of two, heat pumps require less overall maintenance than a separate furnace and air conditioner.
- Increased safety: Since they rely on electricity instead of gas, heat pumps avoid many safety hazards that come with traditional heating systems. You can rest easy knowing you’re not at risk of carbon monoxide or explosive natural gas.
Heat Pump Maintenance
One of our certified technicians can keep your heat pump performing efficiently and effectively with heat pump maintenance in Athens, GA. Scheduling regular maintenance for your heat pump offers several benefits, including:
- Avoiding high energy bills: While a heat pump is naturally efficient, without maintenance, it slowly decreases in efficiency. When you schedule maintenance, your technician keeps the unit running well and avoids increased utility bills.
- Increased life expectancy: Heat pumps should last at least ten years, but without regular checkups, they could give out earlier than that. Heat pump maintenance minimizes wear and tear and damaging repairs.
- Less frequent repairs: Repairing a unit is always more expensive than maintaining it. With regular servicing by a professional, you reduce how often you pay for costly repairs.
Heat Pump Repair
The Dream Heating and Cooling team can gladly provide professional heat pump repair in Athens, GA and surrounding areas. How can you tell if your heat pump needs repairs? Look for these most common signs:
- Your heat pump is blowing lukewarm air or not blowing air at all.
- The heat pump turns on and off quickly or won’t turn on.
- You notice unusual noises, such as grinding, screeching, and rattling, or smell foul odors.
Heat Pump Replacement
Among our heat pump services, we also offer heat pump replacement and installation in Watkinsville, GA and surrounding areas. How do you know if you need installation services? The following signs can indicate you need a new heat pump:
- The unit doesn’t turn on or blow air.
- If it needs frequent repairs, it’s cheaper to replace it.
- If your heat pump is over ten years old, start budgeting for replacement.
Call Dream Heating And Cooling For All Your Heat Pump Needs
Are you ready to capitalize on all the benefits that come with heat pumps? Our Dream Heating and Cooling team can install your heat pump or keep your current one running in peak condition. Call us at 706-202-9684 to schedule an appointment today!
The best type of heating system for your needs will depend on the size and layout of your home as well as the climate in which you live. A professional HVAC technician can help assess your needs and recommend the best option for you.
The most efficient way to cool your home is to install a programmable thermostat and set it at the highest temperature that is comfortable for you. Additionally, using ceiling fans and other forms of ventilation can help keep air circulating in order to evenly cool your home.