Reliable AC Replacement & Installation Services
Air Conditioning Replacement And Installation
If your air conditioner is old, not energy-efficient, or increases your monthly energy costs, it might be time to consider a professional AC installation from Dream Heating and Cooling. Air conditioners are complex systems that can result in many issues with improper installation. Instead of attempting to replace your cooling unit alone, let our professionals expertly install your system.
Reasons To Replace Air Conditioning Systems
According to Energy Star, replacing an air conditioner or heat pump if it’s over ten years old is ideal, but age isn’t the only reason to get a new system. Consider these signs to learn when deciding if replacing your air conditioner is the best step to improve your home’s indoor comfort:
- Frequent Repairs: If your AC constantly needs repairs, replacing it might be more cost-effective in the long run.
- High Energy Bills: Installing an updated, energy-efficient system ensures that your cooling unit runs well without needing too much energy.
- Repairs Cost More Than Replacement: Repairing your air conditioner is often an affordable way to address problems. However, if your repair nears or exceeds the cost of replacement, we recommend replacing to receive all the benefits and more.
You might also choose to get a new air conditioner if you prefer a different type of system cooling your home. No matter your reasons, you can be sure our technicians will guide you through the whole AC installation process. We’ll go over your home ‘s cooling needs, recommend the most suitable cooling systems for your property, and handle the installation process from start to finish.
Benefits Of Air Conditioner Replacement
Replacing your air conditioner does more than improve your indoor comfort on scorching hot summer days. You can also experience:
- Better Indoor Air Quality: A functional AC unit draws moisture from indoor air, improving the building’s humidity. Lower humidity means less mold and mildew growth risks, which could trigger allergy-like symptoms or asthma attacks.
- Energy Savings: When your cooling unit runs at its best, it won’t consume unnecessary energy. We can install a modern energy-efficient model that uses less electricity, offering extra savings.
- Fewer Repairs: With a new AC system and proper installation, you won’t have to worry about constantly repairing your unit. You’ll have peace of mind knowing your AC will keep you comfortable throughout the summer.
Quality Air Conditioning Installation Services
Before AC installation in Athens, GA and surrounding areas, you’ll need to consider factors like:
- Home size
- Cooling needs
At Dream Heating and Cooling, we can help you choose the right unit for your needs. When you call our experts, we’ll arrive at your home at the predetermined time, accurately access your system, and provide our expert recommendations.
Let Dream Heating and Cooling Install Your AC Correctly the First Time
Enhance your home’s indoor comfort before summer temperatures rise with professional AC installation from Dream Heating and Cooling. Our experienced technicians provide a broad range of quality HVAC services to ensure the comfort and safety of our customers throughout the community. We will skillfully install many cooling system types, like central ACs and heat pumps. Call Dream Heating and Cooling today to request your no-obligation consultation.
If you notice that your energy bills are unusually high or if your system needs frequent repairs, it may be time to replace your air conditioner. Additionally, if your system is more than 10 years old, it is a good idea to consider replacing it with a newer model that will be more energy-efficient and reliable.
The most efficient way to cool your home is to install a programmable thermostat and set it at the highest temperature that is comfortable for you. Additionally, using ceiling fans and other forms of ventilation can help keep air circulating in order to evenly cool your home.
The best type of air conditioning system for your needs will depend on the size and layout of your home as well as the climate in which you live. A professional HVAC technician can help assess your needs and recommend the best option for you.