Top-Rated Air Conditioning Services in Watkinsville, GA.
AC Services Done Right So You Can Sleep Tight!
Our Dream Heating and Cooling team offers convenient, five-star air conditioning services in Athens, GA and surrounding areas to keep residents from the life-halting heat. Our fully equipped team understands air conditioning is a necessity, especially when the midday sun beats down on your property, warming indoor air to the point where it matches outdoor temperatures.
Reliable Air Conditioning Services
When you need reliable air conditioning services, call Dream Heating and Cooling at 706-202-9684!
Air Conditioning Maintenance
During semi-annual AC maintenance, an expert examines all internal components and ensures everything is in working order, fixing what isn’t before issues ensue. Although you can change the air filters seasonally and regularly replace your thermostat batteries, call a professional to handle the rest, which includes:
- Checking refrigerant levels
- Examining fan speeds
- Lubricating all moving components
- Cleaning drain line
- Tightening electrical connections
Helpful Resource: How To Keep Air Conditioning Bills Low This Summer
Although AC maintenance is the best way to minimize repairs and breakdowns, you may still experience air conditioning repairs from time-to-time. However, the Dream Heating and Cooling team is ready to provide speedy AC repairs in Athens, GA and surrounding areas to get your home cool and comfortable again.
Air conditioners are complex systems with many components working together. It just takes one part to fail for you to notice the following signs you need AC repair:
- Hot air blowing
- Little to no airflow
- Hot and cold spots
- Increased noise levels from banging, grinding, or clanking
- Higher utility bills
Once we arrive promptly for a same-day repair, we’ll consider all potential culprits to ensure we identify the source of the problem.
AC Installations and Replacements
Sometimes a repair doesn’t suffice, especially if your unit has reached the end of its 10-to-15-year lifespan. That’s because all parts have already started irreversibly deteriorating, working harder when producing cool air. Deterioration reduces the unit’s cooling capacity as it pulls more from your energy grid when cycling longer, and you can suffer the effects of a unit breakdown at any moment.
You can prevent this by opting for energy-efficient air conditioning units. We’ll size your system according to your home’s square footage and consider your unit type preferences before we conduct AC installation from a top brand like Trane, Lennox, or Carrier.
You can count on Dream! If you are interested in receiving a FREE estimate for you next air conditioner, give us a call at 706-202-9684!
Types Of Cooling Units We Service
Our experts can service multiple types of air conditioners, including:
- Air handlers use a blower fan to draw in warm outdoor air and run it over evaporator coils for cooling before sending it through your air ducts.
- Fan coil units comprise one indoor unit that houses a fan that recirculates indoor air through the FCU and a coil that cools the air as it passes through.
- Evaporative coils use a fan and moist pads to pull outdoor air indoors and cool it before circulating it around your home while also adding moisture in dry climates.
- Condensing units are the outdoor portion of the air conditioner that uses a compressor to send refrigerant back through the condenser coils to the indoor unit. It also expels warm air outdoors.
- Ductless mini-splits comprise an outdoor and indoor unit that releases cool air indoors and distributes warm air outdoors like central air but doesn’t use air ducts, meaning it only cools one room rather than your whole home.
When the heat strikes, air conditioning is not an option; it’s mandatory. Let Dream Heating and Cooling ensure you always have a quality-controlled climate by calling 706-202-9684 to schedule service!
Regular maintenance is essential to keep your air conditioner in optimal condition. It is generally recommended to have your AC serviced at least once a year. This helps prevent potential issues, ensures efficient performance, and prolongs the lifespan of your unit. However, if you notice any unusual noises, reduced cooling capacity, or other signs of malfunction, it’s advisable to seek professional AC repair services promptly.
You can reduce your cooling costs by investing in an energy efficient air conditioning system, utilizing programmable thermostats to adjust the temperature when you are not home, keeping filters clean and regularly maintained, and sealing any cracks or gaps around windows or doors that could let in hot air. Additionally, using ceiling fans and other forms of ventilation can help keep air circulating in order to evenly cool your home